Home Health Services we include:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Certified home Health Aides
- Wound Care
What is Physical Therapy (PT)?
Physical therapy is a healthcare profession that provides services to help individuals develop, maintain or restore movement and functional ability throughout life.
How can PT help my patient?
It is out mission to maximize each patient’s quality of life by focusing on individualized goals developed between the patient and the physical therapist. We work to minimized physical impairments, functional limitations and disabilities; but whenever this is not longer possible we make environmental adaptations to help the patient be as functionally independent as possible.
What are some examples of condition PT can help?
- Balance and Coordination Deficit
- Balance Assessment
- Home Safety Eval
- Post-Op Recovery
- Gait Training
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Muscle Weakness/Imbalance
- Decreased Joint Range of Motion/Contractures
- Decreased Endurance
- Activities of Daily Living Training
- Gross and Fine Motor Skill Deficit
- Delayed Developmental Milestone
- Pain Management